Getting around Boston using public transportation can be difficult, especially for new or inexperienced users:
- Routes are confusing
- Arriving on time is a challenge
- Bus and train schedules are not connected to reality
There are several "trip planner" applications that try and help, but they have their share of problems:
- They assume the schedule is always accurate
- They "reset" after every use and never learn your habits
- Finding the information you need takes time and effort
Nietzsche MBTA aims to solve those problems and create an application that helps new and inexperienced of public transportation master the MBTA with confidence and ease.
Public transportation shouldn’t be hard.