Assiduous Ann is a junior planning to earn a degree in general engineering at Olin College. Like most of her peers, she is trying to complete her degree requirements by taking Partial Differential Equations, Bio-materials, Sustainable Design and Japanese. However, unlike her peers, Ann does not want to pursue a career in engineering once she gets her degree. Instead, she wants to go to law school after Olin to become a public defender. Since Ann feels that being a public defender demands strong organization skills and exceptional leadership skills, she, to hone up these skills as well as to serve the Olin community, is currently the president of the martial arts club and the junior class representative. In addition, Ann has an eclectic mix of hobbies and interests. Particularly, she is interested in Japanese culture. Beside being an active member of the Japanese club, Ann is a Japanese film and anime buff. Furthermore, Ann is interested in theater and plans to audition for the next FWOP producti on. While all of these activities make Ann love her college experience, they also require that Ann be efficient with time. She openly admits, trying to balance her classes and her activities is hard.
- Be able to schedule meetings in various locations and rooms quickly and efficiently.
- Needs quick responses from the system so she can let others know when and where the meetings are.
- Not make any embarrassing mistakes that will affect others.
- Become extremely organized and efficient with time.
- Become a public defender to serve the community.